TESDA Misamis Occidental is now registering potential TVET Trainers and Assessors who possess Industry Working Experience Required (IWER) in the Training Regulations.
Who may Register:
- Currently unemployed workers;
- Permanently returning OFWs;
- Career changes from companies/enterprises;
- Retired company technicians;
- Individuals with at least 72 units in college;
- DTS/DTP graduates
- Competency Assessment, and Certification;
- Scholarship on Trainer's Methodology Level I;
- Trainers Certification;
- Training Support Fund
- Assessors Accreditation.
Interested applicants may call or text 0998 996 0687 / 0908 898 5877 or may visit our office at CentEx Building, OAIS, Purok 3, Villaflor, Oroquieta City.
Registration begins on June 23, 2017.